Pages

Sunday, September 15, 2013

Betos on Broadway - San Antonio, TX

Beto's would probably be a great after work or night time dining joint.  They seem to be set up to be a great tex-mex version of a beer garden.  The outdoor area had its own bar, picnic tables and kids play equipment.  It was way too hot for that on my visit.  Everyone including me was forced into the inside air-conditioning.

The atmosphere was kind of festive.  There didn't appear to be anything special going on.  The place was just packed and the crowd was in a good mood.

They had a pretty decent beer selection.  I tried the Xingu.  It was a nice Brazilian black beer.  I recommend it.

I used the beer to wash down the fish tacos.  They serve the fish tacos with a generous amount of a creamy avocado sauce.  It was very good.  I would not call it crazy triple-D good but, it was very good.

Betos is worth checking out if you are in the area.  I would rate them an 8.8.

8142 Broadway Street
San Antonio, TX 78209
(210) 930-9393
www.betosinfo.com











No comments:

Post a Comment