Pages

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Prince Lebanese Grill - Arlington, TX

The blue collar section of Arlington, Texas seemed an unlikely location for a true middle eastern restaurant. This area of town is dominated by BBQ, burger and fast food restaurants.

Prince Lebanese is in what looks like it might have been an old Sonic restaurant from the 1970's. So, it clearly qualified under the "dive" heading. I'm home.

The middle eastern food was as good or better than anything that I've had in Detroit, the US capital of middle eastern food.

The humus and high quality beef for me is what defines a middle eastern restaurant. Prince didn't disappoint.

I had the need shwarma which was like a beef wrap but in a thicker, softer bread.

My photos got lost somehow so, you'll just have to try it for yourself to see.  I rated Prince Lebanese Grill a very respectable 8.5.

Prince Lebanese Grill
502 W Randol Mill Road
Arlington, TX
(817) 469-1811
www.princelebanesegrill.com

No comments:

Post a Comment