Pages

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Crystal on Penn - Pittsburgh, PA

Crystal on Penn in Pittsburgh is a typical city bar.  Everyone at the bar obviously knew each other well.  They probably sell a lot of beer.  It is most definitely a burger and a beer type of place with the heavy emphasis on the beer.

I got the Montreal chicken sandwich and a Molson Golden beer to wash it down.  The Molson on tap was pretty good. But, the chicken sandwich was very ordinary. 

Overall, I was not very impressed.  I would rate Crystal on Penn 5.0 for purely average.  Unfortunately, as a restaurant, it was  not DDD quality.   I probably did not order whatever Guy had.  Still, I would pass on this one in the future unless I was just looking to have a few beers.

1211 Penn Ave
Pittsburgh, PA 15222
www.crystalonpenn.com
(412) 434-0480

No comments:

Post a Comment